Job vacancy - experienced agricultural engineer
We are looking for an experienced, agricultural engineer to join our busy workshop on a full time, permanent basis.
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on agricultural machinery and equipment, both in the workshop and out on farm.
- Carry out pre-delivery set up and checks on new and used machinery.
- Deal with customers as necessary.
- Job related admin such as job cards, timesheets etc.
Key skills required
- Full driving licence.
- Be willing to work overtime in peak periods.
- Good technical and mechanical knowledge of agricultural machinery.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Be motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- NVQ in land-based engineering highly desirable but not essential depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturday (on a rota) 8.30am – 1pm
- On call (on a rota in peak periods)
- Competitive salary £30000 - £35000
- Company service van
Apply with CV or detailed experience to [email protected]